Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Salute Your Shorts

I came across a few episodes of Salute Your Shorts last night while Jess and I were finished wathing episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark. I realized that the difference between the shows that Nickelodeon shows have now that they didn't before is the fake laughing. I hate that. I think the fake laughing started with My Brother and Me.
Anyway..the real laughing starts when you hear Bobby Budnick say, "I tell a simple ghost story and you buy it. Hook, line and stinker...I just cut one.." then proceeds to fan by his butt as if he farted. Hilllarriousss.

Here is the classic Zeke the Plumber episode in honor of Halloween.

Watch Salute Your Shorts - Episode 2 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com



later boners

No comments:

Post a Comment